Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Look! Up in the Sky....


These are some shots of a game that I did for one of my Computer Science classes. The game play itself turned out to be a cross between Galaga (in that you can shoot down the meteors with heat vision) and Meteors(in that there are meteors in the game). In it you have to play as Superman and explode all of the rocks before they pass you. It's fun for a while, but like Galaga and meteors it can get kind of dull. I also got high marks on my graphics, which were all based off of Jim Lee drawings and animated together to make it appear as though Superman was flying. I ended up using C++ and SDL to write the game code because they were required by the class, but I think that if I end up making another game like this I would like to use Flash.

 

view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/mdelaros